Get involved – Volunteering at River Arts is a great way to give back to the community, meet new people, learn more about the arts, and build a bank of hours to trade for future events or classes. Join us!
- Help with the set up and take down of events
- Greet guests at the door
- General clean-up
- Lend a hand during our workshops, camps and family programs.
- Do you have a good eye and steady hands? Do you have experience or interest in helping to hang art? Join our Gallery Team! This would include prepping the gallery before and after shows (spackling holes, taking down previous exhibit, spot painting), as well as assisting in hanging art.
- Distribute flyers and spread the word around town about the great things going on at River Arts!
The Handy Team
- Do you have any carpentry, woodworking, painting, groundskeeping, licensed plumbing, or licensed electrical (etc.) skills? Help us by lending us your talents periodically here River Arts!
- Members of our Office team come in once a week or so to help us catch up on some general administrative work here at River Arts. These positions are ideal for someone who is retired and has experience working in an office, or someone who is between jobs wanting to stay sharp and help build their resume. The tasks will vary from week to week depending on the needs of the different department heads. For example, if you are tech savvy and adept at data entry, we need volunteers to help us keep different online calendars updated with our upcoming events.
If you would like to contribute your time, enthusiasm and skills to the River Arts Center, please contact Dominique Gustin at 802-888-1261 or Dominique@riverartsvt.org. Note that all volunteer positions are unpaid.